Samyang’s consumer goods business offers a variety of products that make cooking easier for our customers using our extensive R&D experience in food ingredients. Embracing the new modern lifestyle that seeks both health and pleasure, we entered the homemade baking product market in 1999 with the launch of our muffin mix. Later on in 2005, we developed the pancake mix for the popular Korean street food, hotteok (honey-filled pancakes), for the first time in Korea. Since then, we have launched various market-leading products, including additional hotteok mixes and dining/dessert products, and continue to shape the culture of homemade food.
Since its launch in 2003, our premium food brand, Q.one, has made ceaseless efforts to offer healthy and delicious products to our customers with “health and wellness” as our highest value in all product categories.
- 1.Protect our customers by providing safe high-quality products.
- 2.Lead the culture of healthy food life filled with nutrition.
- 3.Provide practical benefits that make an actual difference for our customers.
- 4.Seek open innovation.
- 5.Protect the environment of the planet.
- 1.Minimize health-damaging elements.
- 2.Do not use ingredients that are not approved for safety.
- 3.Do not overclaim the effectiveness of products.
- 4.Minimize the generation of harmful substances during the production process.
- 5.Do not sacrifice quality to reduce cost.
Our integrated food brand Q.one, which signifies quality number one, offers various essential food ingredients and products to create a healthy and happy lifestyle for our customers.Q.one Website
Q.one EASY TOMORROW is a hangover relief brand launched for those who wish to have a refreshing morning after drinking.EASY TOMORROW Website